Georgian Bay and Henry’s Fish & Chips Helicopter Tour
About The Tour
The world famous Henry’s Fish and Chips restaurant, located on Frying Pan Island in Sans Souci, is only accessible by boat, floatplane or helicopter. Hungry tourists flock to Henry’s for its hand-caught Pickerel and welcoming cottagey environment. Enjoy a round trip helicopter ride to Henry’s and an hour on Frying Pan island to enjoy the cuisine! Please note that this tour only runs in the summer months, and is closed after the labour day long weekend.
Book This Tour
Please read the following safety information:
- Price of meals not included in the tour price.
- No Travel Bags – Unfortunately we are limited on space
- All tours are by reservation.
- All tour bookings are based on availability.
- The helicopter seats 4 passengers, with 3 in the back and 1 up front.
- Seating is based on weight and balance considerations and is determined at the time of
- Big Blue Air reserves the right to adjust the timing of your booking due to weight and
- balance considerations.
- The maximum any one customer can weigh is 260 lbs.
- The maximum combined weight of all 4 passengers can be no more than 1,000 lbs.