Fly & Dine at Ktchn In Braestone Club
About The Tour
Situated within the clubhouse at Braestone Club, The Ktchn features menus as lively as the views of the valley that extend beyond its bar and dining room.
Inspired by the remarkable location, but open to creative interpretations and flavours, The Ktchn’s well-crafted cuisine is characterized by an eclectic perspective expressed through diverse dishes and fare. The maturing beverage program features a curated list of small production wine and beer, and an assortment of thoughtfully craft cocktails, unique gins and bubbly from Ontario and beyond. With engaging guest experiences like a classic steak dinner, shared nachos, and playful dessert options. The Ktchn provides a place to create memories.
Book This Tour
Please read the following safety information:
- No Travel Bags – Unfortunately we are limited on space
- All tours are by reservation.
- All tour bookings are based on availability.
- The helicopter seats 4 passengers, with 3 in the back and 1 up front.
- Seating is based on weight and balance considerations and is determined at the time of boarding.
- Big Blue Air reserves the right to adjust the timing of your booking due to weight and balance considerations.
- The maximum any one customer can weigh is 260 lbs.
- The maximum combined weight of all 4 passengers can be no more than 1,000 lbs.